Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45, BNC
Model 8445 Tri-Channel RJ45/BNC A/B Switch, Manual Operation
Simultaneously Switches 1 Channel RJ45 (Cat5e) and 2 Channels BNC (50 Ohm)
Increases network efficiency by facilitating sharing of peripherals.
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) RJ45 (F), Category 5e connectors on rear panel
- (6) BNC (F) Connectors on rear panel
- CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS SWITCHED:
- RJ45: All 8 Pins Switched
- BNC: Center Conductor and Shield
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Desktop Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.10"W x 2.80"H x 8.03"D. (20.6 x 7.2 x 20.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
TRI-CHANNEL RJ45/BNC MULTI-INTERFACE COPPER NETWORK APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates one channel of Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switching and two channels of 50 Ohm BNC Interface A/B switching.
- Channel One (Cat5e) has an RJ45 interface device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to two other RJ45 interface devices, connected to the RJ45 A and B ports, respectively.
- Channel Two and Channel Three (50 Ohm), each have a BNC device connected to its BNC COMMON port with access to two other devices BNC interface devices, connected to the BNC A and B ports respectively.
- Simultaneously switches all three multi-interface channels.
- Simultaneously switches one RJ45 Channel and two BNC channels locally via a knob located on the front panel.
- RJ45 channel tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Both the shield and center conductor of the 50 Ohm coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All ports located on the rear panel: (3) RJ45 female and (6) BNC female
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Four threaded screw holes located on the bottom panel.
- Switching is manually operated. Requires no power.
- Custom length cables are available.
- For equivalent switch wired for 75 Ohm coax interface, See Model 8442, Cat No. 308442.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 8445 Tri-Channel RJ45/BNC A/B Switch enables access to two devices per each of its three channels. Channel 1 allows access to RJ45 devices 1-A or 1-B. Channel 2 allows access to BNC devices 2-A or 2-B. Channel 3 allows access to BNC devices 3-A or 3-B. All channels are switched simultaneously. This network switch supports 8 pins for the RJ45 Cat5e interface, and supports both the center conductor and shield of the BNC interface. The LineSelect® Model 8445 is enclosed in a slim desktop style enclosure.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
LineSelect® Model 8445 Tri-Channel is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 8445 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 8445 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.