RJ45 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e Rotary Switches
Model 9087 RJ45 A/B/C Switch, Manual, DIN Rail Mounted, Cat5e Compliant
Convenient DIN rail mounting, ideal for use in process control systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary selector switch allows local switching.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75" W x 4.28" H x 6.90" D.
(4.5 x 10.9 x 17.6 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lbs (0.6 kg)
CAT5e A/B/C APPLICATION... Switches ANY RJ45 interface: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to Device A, Device B, and Device C, connected to the RJ45 ports labeled "A", "B", and "C" respectively.
- Allows (1) COMMON RJ45 port to be shared among any one of
(3) RJ45 ports: A, B, or C
- Manual operation via front panel mounted rotary switch.
- Switches all 8 leads of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- DIN rail bracket on rear panel.
- Grounding screw is mounted on the front panel.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available.
The Model 9087 RJ45 A/B/C switch allows the user to access three RJ45 devices connected to its A, B, and C ports with one RJ45 device connected to its Common port. The unit is a manually operated switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary selector switch. The Model 9087 RJ45 switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Data Communication Products are available for export.