Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
PathWay® Model 8447 6-Channel RJ45 Cat5e / MIL-STD-1553B Concentric Twinaxial Connector A/B Switch, Manual Control
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
The Model 8447 6-Channel RJ45 Cat5e/MIL-STD-1553B Concentric Twinaxial Connector A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. The Model 8447 RJ45 Switch dimensions are 19"W x 3.5"H x 10"D. It weighs approximately 10.0 lbs.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- Both center conductors of the MIL-STD-1553B interface are switched.
- All channels are switched simultaneously.
- When power is lost, unit reverts to the A position for all channels.
- When power is restored, the unit automatically switches to the last known position.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Port Connectors:
- Channel 1: (3) RJ45(F) connectors labeled A, B, COM.
- Channel 2: (3) RJ45(F) connectors labeled A, B, COM.
- Channel 3: (3) MIL-STD-1553B female concentric twinaxial connectors labeled A, B, and COM.
- Channel 4: (3) MIL-STD-1553B female concentric twinaxial connectors labeled A, B, and COM.
- Channel 5: (3) MIL-STD-1553B female concentric twinaxial connectors labeled A, B, and COM.
- Channel 6: (3) MIL-STD-1553B female concentric twinaxial connectors labeled A, B, and COM.
- Front Panel Control: (1) manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- Display: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Power: Wide range Power Module (Cat No 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC / 240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit. Ideal for international applications.
- Dimensions: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.0"D.
- Weight: Approximately 10.0 lbs.
Order Custom Length Cables for Optimum Performance!
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form here: https://www.electrostandards.com/support/custom-product-request/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements.Click here: to reach our Copper Cables Webpage.
This product is offered at a discount to city, state, and municipal government purchasers via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.