Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5 Manual Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45, BNC
Model 8443 Dual-Channel RJ45 & BNC A/B Switch, Manual Operation
Simultaneously Switches 1 Channel RJ45 (Cat 5e) & 1 Channel BNC (RG59, 75 ohm)
Increases network efficiency by facilitating sharing of peripherals!
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) RJ45 (F), Category 5e connectors on rear panel
- (3) BNC (F) Connectors on rear panel. (75 Ohms)
- Controls: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- Pins Switched:
- RJ45: All 8 Pins Switched
- BNC: Center Conductor and Shield
- Power: No power required
- Enclosure: Desktop Aluminum Enclosure
- Dimensions: 5.25" W x 7.25" D x 2.0" H (20.6 x 7.2 x 20.4 cm)
- Weight: Approximately 2.85 lbs. (0.8 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8443 Dual-Channel RJ45 & BNC A/B Switch, Manual Operation Application!
Simultaneously Switch Channel 1 RJ45 Cat5e and Channel 2 BNC Simultaneously.
- Channel 1 is an RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch.
- Channel 2 is a BNC Coaxial A/B Switch, 75 Ohms.
- Simultaneously switches one RJ45 Channel and one BNC channel locally via a knob located on the front panel.
- RJ45 channel tested for Cat5e compliance.
- All (8) RJ45 pins interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Both shield and center conductor of the 75 Ohm coax interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- All ports located on the rear panel: (3) RJ45 female and (3) BNC female.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI protection.
- Chassis size approximately 5.25" W x 2.0 H x 7.25" D
- Switching is manually operated. Requires no power.
- Custom length cables are available.
The LineSelect® Model 8443 A/B 2-Channel RJ45/BNC network switch enables access to two devices per each of its two channels. Channel 1 allows access to RJ45 devices 1-A or 1-B. Channel 2 allows access to BNC devices 2-A or 2-B. All channels are switched simultaneously. This network switch supports 8 pins for the RJ45 Cat5 interface, and supports both the center conductor and shield of the BNC interface.
The LineSelect® Model 8443 is enclosed in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 8443 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 8443 Switch
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
BNC Coaxial Cable, 75 ohm, (M/M) Custom Length
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.