Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and Electro Standards Laboratories.
1) Order Minimums - Electro Standards Laboratories has a $35 minimum order requirement.
2) Prices & Web Info - The prices and other information on this site do not represent unconditional offers to sell and are subject to change by Electro Standards at any time and without notice. All orders are subject to product availability. Electro Standards reserves the right to cancel any order in whole or in part. Electro Standards cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill your orders.
3) Credit Cards - Electro Standards accepts the following credit card transactions: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Credit Card charges are preapproved with estimated freight. A 3% processing fee applies to the entire sales amount for all credit card transactions. Please contact Electro Standards Laboratories to establish 30-day payment terms.
4) Taxes - Any consumption, excise, sales, or other tax which may be applicable to the transactions conducted under this Agreement shall be invoiced to you as a separate item and shall be paid by you unless you furnish Electro Standards with a valid exemption certification. Electro Standards currently collects sales tax for RI and PA.
5) Product and Service Changes - Electro Standards may revise and discontinue products or services at any time and without notice. Electro Standards reserves the right to substitute the latest design or manufactured equivalent products where interchangeability does not materially affect form, fit, or function.
6) Order Cancellations - Cancellation of any order is subject to Electro Standards receipt of your written notice of such cancellation before any product is shipped or the services are scheduled to commence. In the event of any such whole or partial cancellation of any order, you shall pay to Electro Standards the reasonable costs and expenses incurred by Electro Standards. Orders for non-standard, special or custom products and/or services are final and non-cancelable.
7) Shipping Terms - Products shall be shipped F.O.B. Electro Standards' facility. Title to and risk of loss or damage to the products shall pass to you upon Electro Standards delivery of the products to a carrier for shipment. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor. Electro Standards' prices do not include shipping and handling charges. Electro Standards reserves the right to use its own discretion in the manner and routing of shipments. Electro Standards shall be permitted to deliver products in separate lots.
8) Return Policy -To return an item, contact Electro Standards at 401-943-1164 to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the date of the shipment and cannot be extended or re-issued. We are unable to accept returns without an RMA number.
•All returns except those of defective product are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and additional charges for handling or freight are refunded only in cases of defective products.
•Return freight must be shipped prepaid. We recommend that you insure the package as you are responsible for risk of loss on all returned packages. We recommend that all cartons are properly packed as Electro Standards is not responsible for product damaged en route. We do not issue call tags for product returns.
•Returned product must be clean, undamaged, and complete with all manuals, accessories, documents, and packaging. The items must be in a resalable condition.
•The product must have with it a copy of the original invoice or packing slip and the appropriate RMA paperwork.
•If your item is not working properly, please contact Electro Standards at 401-943-1164 for help in trouble-shooting your application.
•If the product is defective, Electro Standards will repair or replace that item (at our discretion) upon receipt and evaluation of the original product.
•Electro Standards reserves the right to authorize product returns after 30 days from the invoice date in some cases. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future purchases only and some additional restocking charges may be applied.
•All credits from RMA’s must be used within one calendar year of issue.
9) Delivery/Performance Dates - All delivery and performance dates indicated on this Website or on Electro Standards documents are approximate. Electro Standards will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the indicated delivery/performance dates but shall not be liable for breach of contract or held responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of failure to do so. In the event of any delivery delay caused by you, Electro Standards will store and handle all products ordered at your risk and will invoice you for the purchase price plus storage, insurance and handling charges incurred on or after the date on which the products are ready for delivery.
10) Warranty - Electro Standards warrants that products sold by Electro Standards shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period commencing on the date of shipment and continuing until expiration of Electro Standards' applicable standard warranty period for such product. If products or services fail to meet their respective warranties, Electro Standards will, at its sole option, either refund the amount received by Electro Standards for the defective products or services, repair or replace the defective product free of charge or re-perform services of the type originally performed free of charge. The foregoing is contingent upon you returning the defective product to Electro Standards or Electro Standards receiving written notice of defective services, prior to the expiration of the applicable warranty period. The warranty set forth extends solely to you and does not extend to any product or service that has been misused, modified, repaired by anyone other than Electro Standards, improperly installed, or otherwise abused. Any and all warranties granted shall be void if any portion of the purchase price has not been paid, in which case no warranty shall apply. Except as expressly provided herein, Electro Standards makes no other warranty, express or implied. All warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby expressly disclaimed. Electro Standards does not accept any liability beyond the remedies set forth herein.
11) Liability - In no event shall Electro Standards Laboratories' liability for any claim whatsoever exceed the cost of the products and/or services giving rise to the claim, whether based in contract, warranty, indemnity or tort (including, without limitation, negligence and strict liability) or otherwise. In no event shall Electro Standards be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or other indirect damages (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, or opportunities), however caused, on any theory of liability, whether or not Electro Standards has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
12) Software License - All software is provided subject to the license agreement that is part of the software package. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of such license agreement and all other proprietary restrictions that are affixed to, or provided with, any products. You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Electro Standards and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, subcontractors, vendors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, damages, losses or expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys' fees, and amounts paid in settlements of claims or suits, which arise out of your failure to abide by such license agreements or other proprietary restrictions relating to such products.
13) Export, Re-export, Resell, Ship, or Divert - You shall not export, re-export, resell, ship or divert, or cause to be exported, re-exported, resold, shipped or diverted, directly or indirectly, any product or technical data to any country for which the United States Government or any foreign government, or any agency of the United States Government or any foreign government, at the time of export or re-export, requires an export license or other governmental approval without first obtaining such license or approval.
14) Force Majeure - Except for your payment of the purchase price or fees, neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform to the extent caused by fire, flood, explosion, war, riot, embargo, labor disputes, compliance with any laws, regulations, orders, acts or requirements from the government, civil or military authorities, terrorist attacks, acts of God or the public enemy, or any act or event of any nature reasonably beyond such party's control.
15) Waiver - No condoning, excusing or waiver by Electro Standards of any default, breach or nonobservance by you at any time with respect to any terms set forth herein shall operate as a waiver of Electro Standards' rights with respect to any continuing or subsequent default, breach or nonobservance, and no waiver shall be inferred from or implied by any failure to exercise any such rights.
Information We Collect
We collect certain information in order to improve the features of our Site, to provide you with helpful information, to support our security procedures, and to help us contact you to resolve an issue. Nearly all personal information that we collect is explicitly provided by you through registration forms and request forms. Typically this is contact type information such as name, address, company, and email address.
In addition to information you provide to us explicitly, the Site uses technology to collect technical information such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer’s operating system, and your browser type. We use this information to help us improve the Site and to enable security.
Visitor Identification (“Cookies”)
How We Protect Your Privacy
Electro Standards Laboratories takes several steps to safeguard your personal information -
Your personal information is stored on equipment that is protected from the Internet by a firewall (a device that prevents unauthorized access to a private network). Your information is protected to the same degree as we protect other Electro Standards Laboratories confidential data from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, destruction or unauthorized access.
The Electro Standards Laboratories website is protected under SSL encrypting all communications across the site.
If you are registered with the Site and/or have purchased products we may send you emails about various products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You may choose to stop receiving these emails at any time by replying back to the email, stating that you no longer would like to be contacted. Even if you have opted out, however, we still reserve the right to send you notices by email of changes to the Site.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our privacy statement contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: By accessing our website and/or purchasing our products, you do hereby warrant and represent that you have read, understand and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.
If you do not agree with or you are not comfortable with any aspect of this Policy, please discontinue access of our website and consider correspondence by email, email@example.com or by phone, 401-943-1164.