Control Systems Technology - EMALS & AAG
Control Systems Technology for Aircraft Launch & Recovery
Electro Standards Laboratories team of R&D engineers and scientists have expertise in the development of electronics, digital signal processor based control, and coordination of multiple motor systems to brake large moving inertial mass.
- Prototyping of rotary systems used to develop controllers for linear motor based high-energy arrests.
- Applications include arrest landing planes on aircraft carriers.
Senorless and Sensor Minimized Linear Motor Controllers
- Development of sensorless and sensor minimized linear motor controllers for aircraft launch from aircraft carriers.
- Cascaded control of block switched long linear motors with vector current control suitable to track velocity launch profiles with minimal jerk and large load changes.
- Simulation, design, development of laboratory linear induction motor for experimental verification.
- Technology suitable for Maglev transportation systems.
ESL's Engineering Services Group can work as part of your team!
To find out more about our R&D Contract Engineering Services, give us a call at 401-943-1164 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org