GSA SeaPort-e Contracts
GSA Schedule IT 70 Contract Number: GS-35F-0286V
- Electro Standards Laboratory, Inc., d/b/a Electro Standards Laboratories provides state-of-the-art fiber optic repeaters, interface converters, copper network switches and fiber optic network switches to eligible United States local, state, and federal government agencies.
- GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V offers a 10% discount from list prices, 2% 20 Day prompt payment terms and free UPS ground shipping in the continental U.S. City, state, and federal government agencies as well as schools, hospitals, and many others are eligible to purchase via GSA Advantage.
SeaPort NxG (Next Generation): Prime Contract Number N00178-19-D-7569
Electro Standards Laboratories is proud to be a prime contractor of Seaport-e and Seaport NxG supporting the U.S. Navy.
SeaPort-e: Navy Seaport-e Prime Contract Number N00178-14-D-7265
3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5,
3.6, 3.7, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
3.14, 3.15, 3.20, 3.21
Electro Standards Laboratories has a long history of innovative Research and Development work in the related functional capabilities realm.
Electro Standards Laboratories Seaport-e contract covers the following zones:
Zone 1 - Northeast, Zone 2 - National Capitol
Task Order # N00178-14-D-7265-0001
Electro Standards Laboratories is looking forward to acquiring team members as the contract matures and requirements for additional resources occur.
Quality Assurance Program
Electro Standards Laboratories will continue the process of conformance to ISO9001 quality standards in the context of its applications.
Electro Standards Laboratories has groups and processes in place to monitor all engineering project details including:
- System Design
- Reliability and Maintainability
- Highly Accelerated Life Test
- Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
- Maintainability Prediction
- Built-in Test
- Configuration Management
- Hazardous Material Management and System Safety
- Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Verification and Testing
- Trade Studies
- Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective System (FRACAS)
- and Logistics
Points of Contact for information on Customer Satisfaction and for information related to the Seaport-e or Seaport NxG Program
Electro Standards Laboratories, www.electrostandards.com
- Dr. Raymond B. Sepe, Jr.
401-943-1164, Ext. 235
- Raymond Sepe, Sr.
401-943-1164, Ext. 216
- Kenneth Sepe
401-943-1164, Ext. 225
- Tina Corticelli
401-943-1164, Ext. 286