Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45, BNC
Model 8444 Quad-Channel RJ45/BNC A/B Switch, Manual Operation
Simultaneously Switches 1 Channel RJ45 (Cat5e) and 3 Channels BNC (75 Ohm)
- CHANNEL 1: PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- CHANNELS 2, 3 and 4: PORT CONNECTORS: Each of three channels has (3) BNC female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 8.11" W x 8.03" D x 2.45" H (20.6 x 20.4 x 6.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.7 lbs. (0.8 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8444 Multi-Interface RJ45 (Cat5e) / BNC A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates four channels of A/B switching.
- Channel 1 is a Cat5e RJ45 A/B switch.
- Channel 2, 3, and 4 are BNC A/B switches (75 Ohm coaxial interface).
- Each channel has a COMMON port with access to two ports labeled A and B. All four channels are switched simultaneously from A position to B position or from B position to A position via front panel rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four multi-interface channels.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- The RJ45 channel is rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. (Up to Cat 5e)
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Channels 2, 3 and 4, switch both the shield and center conductor of the 75 Ohm coaxial interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power supply required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 or BNC Coax cables are available for your switch installation.
- For equivalent switch wired for 50 Ohm interface, see Model 8448, Cat No 308448.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Each channel of the LineSelect® Model 8444 Quad-Channel A/B Switch allows a device connected to the COMMON port to access devices connected to the A or B ports. Channels 1 utilizes RJ45 connectors and are certified for Cat 5e compliance. Channels 2, 3, and 4 utilize BNC Coaxial connectors. All four channels switch simultaneously
The LineSelect® Model 8444 is enclosed in a slim desktop style enclosure.
LineSelect® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.