Power Electronics & Control Systems Engineering for Every Industry
Electro Standards Laboratories' R&D Engineering Services specializes in power electronics, communications, and controlled systems.
From defense systems to public transportation, industries around the world depend on our products & services.
Prime Government Contractor for US Navy Seaport NextGen Platform Contract# N00178-19-D-7569
Electro Standards Laboratories is proud to be a prime contractor of Seaport Next Generation Contract Number N00178-19-D-7569 supporting the U.S. Navy
Electro Standards Laboratories Company Capabilities
- Control Systems R&D
- Advanced Electric Motor Control Algorithms
- Sensorless Control of Linear and Rotary Motors
- Power Electronics Systems
- Energy Storage & Power Systems, Hybrid Power Management
- Wave Energy Harvesting
- Digital Signal Processor Based Boards for Custom Solutions
- Computer Simulation for Dynamic Control and Estimation Systems
- Embedded and Precision Instrumentation for Sensors and Control
- Embedded and Graphical User Interface Software
- Manufacturing or Prototypes and Full Production Products
- Data Communications and Switching Systems
- Fiber Optic Communications
If you would like to learn more about our company, products or services, please contact us. We would be happy to assist!
Address: 36 Western Industrial Drive
Cranston RI 02921, USA