Manual Network Switch, DB15 (F/F/M) Transceiver
Model 9141 DB15 Transceiver A/B (F/F/M) Switch Module with Slide Latch, Rackmount Module
Applicable to Switching ANY DB15 interface devices
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) DB15 female connectors with slide latches labeled A and B. (1) DB15 male connector labeled COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 1.98" W x 5.06" H x 7.53" D. (5.1 x 12.9 x 19.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.8 lb. (0.4 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9141 DB15 Transceiver A/B (F/F/M) Switch Module Application w/Slide Latch:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to a DB15 male port with access to two other devices connected to the DB15 female ports with slide latches, labeled A and B.
- The Model 9141 Switch Module allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- All 15 pins of the DB15 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables
- Switch case is rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to eight Model 9141 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB15 cables available for your switch application.
The Model 9141 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A or B. The Model 9141 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 8 Model 9141's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9141 A/B modules (2.0" W).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W, Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W, Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.