Manual Network Switch, DB15 (F/F/M) Transceiver
Model 9141 DB15 Transceiver A/B (F/F/M) Switch Module with Slide Latch, Rackmount Module
- Applicable to ANY DB15 interface devices
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) DB15 female connectors with slide latches labeled A and B. (1) DB15 male connector labeled COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 1.98" W x 5.06" H x 7.53" D. (5.1 x 12.9 x 19.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.8 lb. (0.4 kg)
DB15 TRANSCEIVER A/B (F/F/M) SWITCH MODULE APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to a DB15 male port with access to two other devices connected to the DB15 female ports with slide latches, labeled A and B.
- The Model 9141 Switch Module allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- All 15 pins fo the DB15 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables
- Switch case is rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to eight Model 9141 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB15 cables available for your switch application.
The Model 9141 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A or B. The Model 9141 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 8 Model 9141's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused modules slots.
Shown here with other switch modules installed and optional filler panels.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.