Model 9061 RJ45
(2 Pair) 10 Base-T Manual A/B Data Network Switch, Module
Each Model 9061 manual data network switch module enables access to two 10 BASE-T networks. The Model 9061 A/B switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple push of a button. The pushbutton face changes color to indicate A or B switch status. This Model 9061 data switch supports 4 pins of the RJ45 Interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear.
- Model 9061 AB Switch allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation
- Manual operation from Front Panel pushbutton
- No power required
- Transparent to data format
- Eight Model 9061 manual data network switch modules can mount in a Model 9025, Catalog No. 305972 Equipment Rack
- Connectors: (3) RJ45 ports on rear panel.
- Controls: (1) Pushbutton Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- Pins Switched: 4 Pins Switched (2 pair: 1 & 2, 3 & 6)
- Enclosure: shielded aluminum
- Dimensions: 2.0" W x 8.0" D x 5.25" H
- Weight: 1 lb.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/3
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.