Model 9061 RJ45 2-Pair 10 Base-T A/B Switch Module
2-Pair 10 Base-T Manual RJ45 2-Position Data Switch Module
Signals paired for 10Base-T compliance (1,2)(3,6).
Enables access to two networks from one computer / workstation.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton switch selects A or B.
- POWER: Manually operated. No Power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 2.0"W x 5.25"H x 7.0"D (5.1 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.0 lb. (0.45 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9061 A/B Switch Module Application:
The application drawing illustrates the COMMON devices connected to the RJ45 Common port with access to Device A or Device B connected to the RJ45 A and B ports, respectively.
- Manually select switch position from front panel rotary switch.
- Four pins of the RJ45 interface are switched, 2-pair (1,2(3,6).
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Attractive anodized all aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- No external power required.
- Up to eight Model 9061 Switch Modules can be housed in one Model 9025 Rack Chassis (Cat No 305972).
- Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.
- Municipalities, schools, government: The Model 9061 is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 9061 switch module allows the user to switch devices connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A or B with a simple push of a button. The pushbutton face changes color to indicate A or B switch status. The LineSelect® Model 9061 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 8 LineSelect® Model 9061's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed bases. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused module slots. Model 9008, Cat No 305983 for a two-inch filler panel.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9061 A/B modules (2.0" W). (5.1 cm)
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D (3U Ht). (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form by clicking here.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.