Model 9000 DB25 A/B Switch Module (FFF), Rackmount Configuration
You can add switch modules to the rack as your system expands!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- MODULE DIMENSIONS: 2.0"W x 5.25"H x 7.0"D. [5.1 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 0.8 lb. (0.4 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9000 DB25 A/B (FFF) Switch Module Application:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to other DB25 interface devices connected to the DB25 port "A" and DB25 port "B". This single channel DB25 A/B switch can become up to eight channels by installing eight individual switch modules into the Model 9025 rack mount chassis.
- Manually select switch position from front-panel.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Switches pins 2-25. Pins 1 are bussed thru and tied to chassis lug.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Attractive anodized aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Modular approach to switch requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
- Up to eight Model 9000 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
The LineSelect® Model 9000 switch module allows the user to quickly and easily switch a device connected to the COMMON between devices connected to ports A and B. The LineSelect® Model 9000 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 8 LineSelect® Model 9000's. The Model 9000 is a 3U full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9000 A/B modules (2.0" W).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W, Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W, Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.