Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Rotary Switches
Model 9715R 8-Channel RJ45 Cat 5e Compliant A/B Switch, Manual, Individual Channel Control, Rackmount, RoHS
Certified Cat5e and RoHS Compliant
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45 (F) connectors on rear panel;
- (8) COMMON ports
- (8) A ports
- (8) B ports
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Rotary switches on front panel selects A or B for each channel.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.63" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.4 lbs. (2.5 kg)
8-CHANNEL RJ45 CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION WITH INDIVIDUAL CONTROL:
The drawing illustrates 8 channels of Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switching. Each channel is individually controlled locally. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to Device A or Device B connected to the RJ45 A and B ports, respectively.
- Efficient use of panel space; eight complete A/B switches in 1U panel height (1.75").
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (Up to Cat 5e).
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance
- RoHS Compliant
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Individual Channel Control via eight knobs located on the front panel, one knob per channel.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation for improved system performance.
The LineSelect® Model 9715R enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. Each of the eight channels of the LineSelect® Model 9715R Cat5e A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9715R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.