Model 9101 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch Module, Rackmount Configuration
EIA RS-232 / V.24 Data Interface
- You can add switch modules to the rack as your system expands.
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 2.8"W x 5.06"H x 7.52"D. [7.1 x 12.9 x 19.1 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9101 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch Module Application (EIA RS232 / V.24):
The drawing illustrates the function of one Model 9101 switch module. A COMMON device is connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to four devices, connected to the DB25 A, B, C and D ports. Expand your application by installing up to six Model 9101 units into the Model 9025 Rack.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- Pins 2 - 25, of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch. Pin 1, chassis ground, is bussed thru.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Attractive anodized aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Up to six Model 9101 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Modular approach to switch requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9101 switch module allows the user to quickly and easily switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A, B, C or D. The LineSelect® Model 9101 is an open frame module designed to installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 6 LineSelect® Model 9101's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused modules slots.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form by clicking here.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.