DB25 Manual Network Switch, EIA RS232 / V.24 Interface
Model 9101 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch Module, EIA RS-232 / V.24 Data Interface, Manual, Rackmount
- Allows addition of more switches on a modular basis to meet system expansion requirements.
- High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Module 2.8" W x 5.06" H x 7.52" D.
- WEIGHT: Approximately, 1.1 lb, (0.5 kg)
DB25 SWITCH MODULE APPLICATION (EIA RS232 / V.24): The drawing illustrates the function of one Model 9101 switch module. A COMMON device is connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to four devices, connected to the DB25 A, B, C and D ports. Expand your application by installing up to six Model 9101 units into the Model 9025 Rack.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- Pins 2 - 25, of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch. Pin 1, chassis ground, is bused thru.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Switch case is rugged aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Up to six Model 9101 Switch Modules can be housed in the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
The Model 9101 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to ports A, B, C or D. The Model 9101 is an open frame module designed to installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 6 Model 9101's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused modules slots.
Shown here with other switch modules installed and optional filler panels.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.