QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6258 Six-Channel All Optic Online/Offline Switch, LC Duplex with 10 Base-T LAN TELNET Access
- PORT CONNECTORS: (12) LC duplex fiber optic connectors labeled ON and OFF. (2 for each of the 6 channels).
- WAVELENGTH: 1300 nanometers
- REMOTE PORT: (1) RJ45 female connector accepts 10-Base-T LAN connection for remote control switching.
- POWER: UL Approved wall mount power module, 120 VAC, 60 Hz supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA.
- DISPLAY: (12) Red, front panel LEDs indicate switch position, status and power.
- CONTROLS: (6) Pushbutton controls allow local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration, 16.75"W x 3.5"H x 8" D
- WEIGHT: Approx. 4.5 lbs
APPLICATION: Allows user to CONNECT each input fiber optic cable to its respective output fiber optic cable, or DISCONNECT the input fiber optic cable from its respective output fiber optic cable. All six-channels are switched individually. The RJ45 REMOTE port accepts 10 Base-T LAN Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
The QuickSwitch® 6258 Fiber Optic Online/Offline 6-Channel Switch allows the user to CONNECT each input fiber optic cable to its respective output fiber optic cable or, alternatively, to DISCONNECT the input fiber optic cable from its respective output fiber optic cable. All channels are switched, individually. Switching may be accomplished locally by front panel control, or remotely using an Ethernet 10-Base-T connection and Telnet commands. The front panel LED's display switch position, status, and power.
- Fiber Optic Switch employs mirror technology.
- Wavelength is 1300 nm.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Control of the switch locally or via REMOTE input that accepts 10-Base-T LAN Ethernet connection.
- Remote Telnet control allows switch status monitoring and front panel lockout.
- All fiber ports are LC Duplex, multimode, 62.5/125 mm.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Keyslots allow for wall mount or desktop.
Order Electro Standards Laboratories Custom Length Fiber Optic Cables!
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage:
/Products-By-Category/?catid=33&category=Cables, Fiber Optic Network&filter=
- This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.