QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, LC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6258 Six-Channel All Optic Online/Offline Switch, LC Duplex with 10 Base-T LAN TELNET Access
- PORT CONNECTORS: (12) LC duplex fiber optic connectors labeled ON and OFF. (2 for each of the 6 channels).
- WAVELENGTH: 1300 nanometers
- REMOTE PORT: (1) RJ45 female connector accepts 10-Base-T LAN connection for remote control switching.
- POWER: UL Approved wall mount power module, 120 VAC, 60 Hz supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA.
- DISPLAY: (12) Red, front panel LEDs indicate switch position, status, and power.
- CONTROL: (6) Pushbutton controls allow local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration, 16.75"W x 3.5"H x 8" D
- WEIGHT: Approx. 4.5 lbs
QuickSwitch® 6258 6-Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Network Transfer Application drawing!
QuickSwitch® 6258 6-Channel LC Duplex, all fiber optic Online/Offline application allows user to “CONNECT” each input fiber optic cable to its respective output fiber optic cable, or “DISCONNECT” the input fiber optic cable from its respective output fiber optic cable. All six-channels are switched individually. The RJ45 REMOTE port accepts 10 Base-T LAN Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
- Fiber Optic Switch employs mirror technology.
- Wavelength is 1300 nm.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Control of the switch locally or via REMOTE input that accepts 10-Base-T LAN Ethernet connection.
- Remote Telnet control allows switch status monitoring and front panel lockout.
- All fiber ports are LC Duplex, multimode, 62.5/125 mm.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Key slots allow for wall mount or desktop.
The QuickSwitch® 6258 Fiber Optic Online/Offline 6-Channel Switch allows the user to CONNECT each input fiber optic cable to its respective output fiber optic cable or, alternatively, to DISCONNECT the input fiber optic cable from its respective output fiber optic cable. All channels are switched, individually. Switching may be accomplished locally by front panel control, or remotely using an Ethernet 10-Base-T connection and Telnet commands. The front panel LED's display switch position, status, and power.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 6258 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.