SCUPS® Model 1024 Super Capacitor 24VDC Uninterruptible Power Supply, Board Unit
Provides critical power backup for remote locations.
Recognized for significant advantages over battery UPS systems.
Low Maintenance, Long Service Life, Wide Temperature Change
The SCUPS® Model 1024 SuperCapacitor based Uninterruptible Power Supply is designed to provide nominal 24VDC power when a unit’s 24VDC line power is interrupted. In addition, several digital signals are available to alert the host system that supplemental power is in use, and to provide a state of charge (SOC) indication. User applications can use digital signals to commence an orderly shutdown operation and can use the SOC signals to gauge the level of energy in the super capacitor. Once Primary power is restored, the unit’s super capacitor is recharged and becomes ready for the next power interruption event. The use of the SuperCapacitor for energy storage provides a very low maintenance solution with extremely high cycle life and without the shelf life concerns of typical battery backup systems. The SCUPS® is perfect for low power remote systems where primary power can be interrupted. Typical applications include remote locations with intermittent grid power or renewable energy systems such as solar powered systems. The SCUPS® Model 1024 is also available as a standalone desktop unit (See Model 1023, Catalog Number 301023).
- Max Power to Load:
- Max Primary Load Voltage:
- Voltage during Hold up:
- Hold Up Time:
- 7.7 minutes with 1A Load
- 15.4 minutes with 0.5A Load
- Full Recharge Time:
- 102 minutes from full discharge to full charge
- Min. Recharge Time:
- 41 minutes from full discharge (nominal times at 22°C)
- Energy Storage:
- Lithium Ion Super Capacitor
- Status Signals:
- Digital: 2-State of Charge, Primary-ON, Backup-ON
- 6.502" x 4.879" x 1.061" (includes super capacitor)
- 1.1 lb [0.5 kg] (includes super capacitor)
- Operation Manual Describes:
- Power Connector, Activating the UPS, Deactivating the UPS, UPS System Operations, Adjusting UPS Output Voltage Level, Hardware Specifications, Performance Specifications, UPS Discharge Characteristics, UPS Charge Characteristics, UPS Circuit Board Description, Digital Signal Pin Out, Digital Output Component Specifications.
Application Diagram below of SCUPS® Model 1024 Block Diagram Super Capacitor-based UPS board, 24VDC.
All ESL products are available for export.
All data switches, fiber optic interface converters, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one-year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices of online are subject to change and verification.