Video Conference Room Switch, RJ45 Cat5e
Model 5536 4-State OFFLINE/TS/SVCN/DRAG RJ45 Cat5e Switch
Ideal for secure conference room communication applications!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled TS, SVCN, DRAG, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Four-position keylock actuator to select OFFLINE, TS, SVCN and DRAG position.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel Red LED's and (1) Green LED displays switch position and power status.
- STATUS PORT: (1) DB9 (F) Custom Contact Closure Monitor port.
- POWER: "WIDE RANGE" CE and UL listed table power module (Cat. No. 521895) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit. This power supply is required only to power the LED's. No power is required to operate the switch.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
- (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.2 lbs. (1.9 Kg)
KEYLOCK 4-STATE SWITCH APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to three other devices connected to the custom labeled ports. The user can also select the OFFLINE position to isolate the ports. A Keylock Switch is used to select one of four states TS DEVICE, SVCN DEVICE, DRAG DEVICE or OFFLINE. There is a DB9 REMOTE port that accepts dry contact logic to obtain the switch state.
The Model 5536 4-State OFFLINE/TS/SVCN/DRAG RJ45 Cat5e Switch allows the user the capability of accessing three separate devices, ports TS, SVCN, and DRAG, via a connection through a device connected to the COMMON port, or isolating all ports in the OFFLINE position.
The Model 5536 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Unit switched via front panel Keylock Actuator.
- The position will follow the Keylock Actuator position at all times.
- The front panel indicator LED's will display the position status of the unit when power is connected.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- The key can only be removed from the Keylock Actuator in the OFFLINE position.
- No power is required to operate unit.
- Contact Closure Status port provides dry contact logic to obtain the switch position.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.