LineSelect® Model 9465 RJ45 A/B Switch, Manual, Cat6 Compliant
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
Field proven data network switch, highly reliable.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A. or B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins are switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.64" D. (48.3 x4.4x 22.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.9 lb. (1.8 kg).
LineSelect® Model 9465 RJ45 CAT6 A/B Network Application:
The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port allowing the user to switch between two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks, connected to the RJ45 ports A and B via the front panel rotary switch knob.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- No external power required.
- Manual control via knob located on front panel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat6).
- (3) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B, and Common, located on rear panel.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Custom length CAT6 cables available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9465 enables access to two 10/100/1000 Base-T networks. The LineSelect® Model 9465 Category 6 A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9465 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.