Catalog No. 527910 GUI Software for use with the Model 7202 50 Ohm Impedance BNC A/B Switch, with RS232 Serial Remote Port
Also applicable to Model 7202-DCE (50 Ohm), Model 7302 (75 Ohm) and 7402 (93 Ohm) BNC A/B Switches
The GUI Software for the PathWay® Model 7202 BNC 50 Ohm A/B Switch with RS232 Remote provides the user a Graphical User Interface that allows control and monitoring of the Model 7202 through its Remote port on a Desktop or laptop via point-and-click operation.
The GUI provides a point-and-click interface for interacting with the Model 7202. After installing, launch the GUI by opening the executable, either directly or through any shortcuts that may have been made in the start menu, on the desktop, or any other location.
The GUI Software alerts the user when the position is switched via the front panel pushbutton of the unit.
- Connect to the Model 7202 using computer's COM ports.
- Command the unit to switch via point-and-click operation.
- Position status will be kept up to date when connected, notifying the GUI when the front panel pushbutton on the unit is operated.
- Supports Windows 7 / Windows 8; 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64)
- Also applicable to the Model 7302-DCE, Cat No. 307202-DCE 50 Ohm BNC Switch.
- Also applicable to the Model 7302, Cat. No. 307302 75 Ohm BNC A/B Switch.
- Also applicable to the Model 7402, Cat. No. 307402 93 Ohm BNC A/b Switch.
- Supplied with extensive Manual of Operation:
- Customer & Technical Support
- Illustrative Figures 1 through 9
MODEL 7202 APPLICATION: Sharing Laboratory Test Equipment.
The application drawing illustrates a Remote Control from a GUI Software on the Laptop. Simply double click the Application Executable Icon to the launch the software. The user can then remotely control the Model 7202 from the laptop to select the Shared Test Equipment.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form./Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.