Path Way Remotely Controllable Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 7402 93 Ohm Impedance BNC A/B Switch Box with RS232 Serial Remote Port
Ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment having a BNC coaxial cable interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC (F) connectors, A, B & COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) REMOTE connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop 5.44" W x 7.27" D x 2.26" H. [13.9 x 18.5 x 5.8 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.4 lbs (0.7 Kg)
PathWay Model 7402 93 Ohm Impedance BNC Network Application with RS232 Remote Port
The diagram illustrates a shared test equipment connected to the COMMON port sharing between Device A and Device B connected to the A and B ports. The DB9 Remote accepts ASCII RS232 Serial data commands for Remote Control Operation.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two BNC interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Both the Center and shell of each BNC interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Switches to new position within 15ms of pressing the front panel pushbutton.
- The REMOTE RS232 ASCII Commands that allow the user to control switch position and obtain switch status.
- Remote RS232 port pinout configured as a DTE device.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 93 Ohm equipment.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length 93 Ohm BNC coaxial cables available for your switch installation. Call for quote.
- For 50 Ohm BNC Switch, see Model 7202, Cat No 307202
- For 75 Ohm BNC Switch, see Model 7302, Cat No 307302
The PathWay® Model 7402 BNC A/B Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the COMMON port of the switch The Model 7402 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled manually from the front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position state may be attained via the LED display on the front of the unit.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.