Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Rotary Switches
Model 8079R RJ45 A/B Switch, Manual, Cat 5e Compliant, RoHS Compliant
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
A Field-Proven High-Quality Data Network Switch designed to provide High Reliability for Mission Critical Networks.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 8 pins of the RJ45 are switched.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded aluminum enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.3"W x 2.6" H x 7.3" D. (13.5 X 6.6 X 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8079R Manually Controlled CAT5e RJ45 A/B Switch Application:
The drawing illustrates a computer workstation connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access two networks connected to the RJ45 ports A and B. The Model 8079R is certified Cat5e Compliant, as well as RoHS Compliant.
- LineSelect® Model 8079R allows access to three networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- Certified RoHS compliant.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual control via knob located on the front panel.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (Up to Cat5e).
- (3) RJ45 Connections, ports A, B, and COMMON located on rear panel.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch installation. Get better performance.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8079R enables access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps. The Model 8079 Category 5e A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between two networks with a simple flip of the switch. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 8079R is enclosed in a slim desktop enclosure.
lectro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.