Manual Network Switch, RJ45, Keylock Switch
Model 9065 RJ45 A/B/Offline Switch with Keylock Switching Control
Provides Switching Security and Port-to-Port Isolation.
Absolutely NO DATA passes when switch is in the OFFLINE position.
The ULTIMATE FIREWALL!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) 3 Position switch A/B/C (Off-Line); key inserts/exits in "C" position; captive A and B position.
- POWER: No power required.
- MODULE DIMENSIONS: 2.0"w X 5.1"h X 7.1" D. (5.1 x 13.0 x 18.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: 1.0 lbs. (0.5 kg)
LineSelect® Module Model 9065 A/B/C (OFFLINE) Switch Function Diagram:
The diagram drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port with access to two devices connected to the RJ45 ports. The Keylock switch allows the selection of three positions. Position A selects Device A or Position B selects Device B. The third position C selects an OFFLINE position and no data passes. OFFLINE position is Secure Mode, and all ports are isolated in the "C" position.
- Manually select switch position from front panel keylock.
- Keylock actuator for security.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Module Chassis size 2.0"W x 5.25"H x 7.0"D installs into the Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Switch case is a rugged all-aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI protection.
- Up to eight Model 9065 Switch Modules can be housed in one Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
The LineSelect® Model 9065 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A or B. In the event the user wishes all of the ports to be isolated from each other, simply select the "C" or Off-Line position by turning the keylock actuator accordingly. In the keylock C position, all ports are isolated from each other. The Model 9025 accommodates up to eight Model 9065 modules. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Model 9025 Rackmount Chassis for Switch Modules (Cat No 305972) Features:
- Rack can accommodate up to eight Model 9021 A/B modules (2.0" W).
- Rackmount chassis supports multiple switch module chassis of various widths.
- Rack Size: 19" W x 5.25" H x 7" D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- Full opening for modules is 16.8" W. (42.7 cm)
Model 9025 Rack Chassis illustrated with a 2" filler panel Model 9008 and Module Guides. Other filler panel sizes are available!
- Module rack filler panel, 2.0" W, Cat No 305983 - Model 9008.
- Module rack filler panel, 0.8" W, Cat No 305981 - Model 9011.
- Other filler sizes available.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.