Manual Network Switch, DB25, Rotary Switches
Ruggedized DB25 A/B Switch, 2 Positions, Vibration-Proof
- A New Ruggedized Manual Data Network Switch from Electro Standards!
- Model 4504 Manual, Desktop, Ruggedized DB25 A/B Network Switch
- CONNECTORS: (2) DB25 (F) connectors labeled "FAX" and "COMM SERVER" and (1) DB25 (M) connector labeled "COMMON" are located on the rear panel.
- CONTROL: Two position rotary switch control located on the front panel.
The switch positions are labeled "FAX" and "COMM SERVER."
- DESKTOP SIZE: 4.25" W x 6" D x 3.5' H
- WEIGHT: Approx. 2.0 lbs.
Ruggedized to Withstand Environmental Challenges!
APPLICATIONS: Mobile applications, motion applications, and applications with harsh environments.
RUGGEDIZED DB25 APPLICATION: The function diagram shows a COMMON device connected to the DB25 Male COMMON port accessing a "FAX" device connected to the DB25 Female port labeled "FAX" and another device labeled "COMM SERVER" connected to the DB25 Female port labeled "COMM SERVER"
- Model 4504 AB manual network switch switches pins 2 to 25 of connector interface, simultaneously. Chassis Ground on pin 1 bussed thru.
- Ruggedized to withstand vibrations encountered in mobile/motion applications.
- Switch configuration has passed rigorous seismic testing.
- Ideal for mobile/motion applications.
- Copper data network switch.
- Rugged all-aluminum enclosure provides EMI/RFI resistance in noisy environments
- Optional "mounting ears" allow firm attachment
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects!
- Electro Standards manufactures a wide range of RS232 data network switches.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product on GSA Schedule!
The Model 4504 manual data network switch was designed to withstand an environment subject to vibrations. Model 4504 is ideal for mobile/motion applications, or any other harsh environment application.
The Model 4504 data switch allows data to pass through 24 pins of the DB25 connector interface and switches the 24 pins simultaneously. The Model 4504 is available with mounting brackets to secure it to a panel.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.