- PORT CONNECTORS:
- Ports 1-6 are 100 Base FX fiber optic ST duplex ports.
- COMMON port is RJ45 10/100Base-T.
- FIBER OPTIC INTERFACE: Wavelength 1300nm, speed 100 Mbps, multimode fiber, full duplex transmission.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- (6) pushbuttons 1-6 to select network port.
- Pushbuttons 7-8 for field expansion. (No REMOTE Control port)
- (6) Status red LED's
- (6) Link red LED's
- (2) Status red
- (2) Link red for field expansion
- POWER: UL approved 100/240VAC, 50/60Hz table mount power module supplies power to the unit, P/N 522586.
- DIMENSIONS: 11.32" W x 3.0" H x 9.34" D,(28.8 x 7.7 x 23.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)
QuickSwitch® 4191 ST Duplex Fiber Optic Switch/Converter allows the user the capability of sharing any one of six single port interface devices via ports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 from a workstation or device, connected to the COMMON port. The QuickSwitch® 4191 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
All six of the fiber optic ports are 1300nm, 100 Mbps, ST Duplex Multimode ports. The built-in electronics will automatically convert the COMMON port to 10/100Base-T twisted pair media. The switch is controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons. The switch position status and fiber optic link presence can be determined b the front panel LED's.
The QuickSwitch® 4191 is fully compliant with the 802.3u 100Base-FX standard.
QuickSwitch® 4191 Fiber Optic Network Switch / Converter Features:
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- When power is lost, unit isolates all communication ports and does not pass data.
- When power is restored, the unit automatically switches to the last known position.
- Front panel LED's display present Status and Link.
- The Common Port is a 10/100Base TX Fast Ethernet port. The 10/100 Base TX "COMMON" port will convert and pass data to and from the selected fiber port.
- All fiber optic ports are ST Duplex connectors, Multimode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1300nm and speeds of 100 Mbps.
- All fiber ports are standard fiber optic transceivers that receive and drive the fiber optic signal, where the TX is on the left and the RX is on the right.
- Model 4191 is field expandable to become an 8-Way unit (Model 4193) by adding fiber modules.
- A 4-Port model is available. See Model 4189, Cat. No. 303189.
|This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA terms.
To view the article: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Webpage.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email:email@example.com, or complete our Online Custom Fiber Opatic Switch Form.
All ESL products are available for export.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.