CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition Software
The Electro Standards CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners connect directly to standard strain gages, such as load cells, extensometers, and pressure sensors. CellMites® simultaneously generate serial outputs for connection to PC's as well as /-10V analog outputs. Our extremely accurate conditioners are available in board versions or encased units.
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.