Data Acquisition & Signal Conditioning
Digital Signal Conditioner, Strain Gage, Encased Unit
CellMite® 4337 with Auto Identifying Display
Complete Digital Conditioner for Strain Gage Sensors
- Powerful load cell electronics!
CellMite® 4337 Specifications:
- Voltage: 5VDC
- Nom. Load: 350 Ohms Bridge
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit.
- Input Range: /-5.5mV/V (std)
- Conversion Rate: 60/sec.
- Error: 0.01%, /-1 count
- Pushbuttons: Tare, Shunt
- Precision Shunt: 60K Ohms
- Indicator: Status LED
- Display Range: /-999999.
- Analog: 16-bit, Scalable, /-10V.
- Serial Data: USB 2.0
- Switches: Dual solid state relays
- Display: 16 Character backlit LCD
- Included Adapter: 5 VDC, 0.5A
- Size: 5.5" x 4" x 1.5"
- Weight: 11.4 Oz., (323g)
CELLMITE® MODEL 4337 DIGITAL SIGNAL CONDITIONER w/AUTO IDENTIFYING DISPLAY BLOCK DIAGRAM
CellMite® 4337 Features:
- Auto Identifying Display
- 2-pt mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable /-10V Analog Output
- 16-bit Analog Output
- Direct to PC over USB port
- 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple Filter Selections
- Storage for 3 Calibrated Transducers
- Din Rail mount available.
- Remote Sense Excitation
- Addressable for Serial Network
- Tare, Peak, Valley
- Unit Support: Lb, Kg, N, In, cm, mm, %, mV/V, User Defined
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplies Internally Isolated
- Graphical User Interfaces and Software Drivers sold separately. Select from:
The CellMite® Model 4337 with auto identifying display is a digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard strain gage transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for direct connection to a PC, a scalable /- 10V analog output for interface to data acquisition systems, and a 16-character auto identifying display for direct readout viewing.
The Model 4337 has on-board storage for 3 calibrated sensors, each with integrated 6-point calibration and independent user specified display setup parameters. When a TEDS-Tag® capable sensor is connected to the unit, that sensor is immediately identified by the M4337 and its stored calibration data and display configuration are automatically loaded. If that sensor is removed and another TEDS-Tag® sensor is connected, then its calibration data and display data are automatically loaded.
Unlike other units in its class, auto sensor identification and auto display identification require no user intervention and prevent field personnel from making costly mistakes due to incorrect sensor calibration or display setup.
The CellMite® Model 4337 can be fully operated with a computer or simply setup by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent digital signal conditioner with auto-identifying analog and alphanumeric display outputs.
The CellMite® Model 4337 integrates an intelligent 16-character backlit alphanumeric display with a CellMite® Model 4325B. The wide range numerical readout features 6 digits of display plus sign indicator and decimal point along with a unit of measure label and channel identifier. The Model 4337 automatically converts between a variety of scientific units including Lbs, Kg, In, cm, mm, and mV/V and can output these to the display. The location of the decimal point and unit of measure are setup via software but the computer is not required during operation.
The CellMite® Model 4337 has a USB port that allows for connection of multiple units via a USB hub. This compact unit is ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements. It provides OEM users and system integrators with an affordable and complete strain gage-to-PC solution with intelligent display readout that is not found on competitive units.
The CellMite® Model 4337 features include nonvolatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between three stored calibrations, automatic sensor identification using TEDS-Tag® technology, solid state relay switches, multi-point and mV/V calibration, remote sense excitation, and 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output.
When used in combination with the Electro Standards Laboratories CellView family of point-and-click GUI (Graphical User Interface) software, a turnkey data acquisition system is formed that can generate Excel compatible data files. The software also supports multiple units in a serial data network configuration and mix and match operation with the Electro Standards Laboratories Model 4331-200 two-channel CellMite® LVDT embedded digital signal conditioner boards. This allows the construction of mixed DC excited and AC excited sensor networks under a single software umbrella.
CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition Software
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:(Cat No 514569)
- Easy guides through adding/removing CellMite® units.
- Stores calibration data for three sensors.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Ability to individually name CellMite® units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for sensor.
- Set output data with a quadratic filter.
- Save/Load the CellMite® unit and sensor setup information.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- LEDs indicate operational status of the CellView Lite interface.
- Save date, calibration, and sensor test information to spread sheets.
- Control output with two relay switches and analog output of voltage.
- Units of Lb, Kg, In, Cm, %, and User-defined.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined
CellView with Graphing GUI (Cat. No. 514358)
APPLICATION NOTE: How to make your own Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Order Cat No 501574, TEDS-Tag® ID Component to make your Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.