DB25 Manual Network Switches, 4-Positions, Rotary Switches
Model 8452 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch, Desktop, Manual Operation
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A, B, C, or D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- LOW IMPEDANCE CONTACTS: Typical contact resistance, 3 milliohms.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.15" W x 2.8" H x 7.75" D. (20.8 x 7.2 x 19.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.7 lb (0.8 kg.)
DB25 A/B/C/D APPLICATION w/ROTARY SWITCH: The application diagram shows a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to Device A, Device B, Device C, and Device D connected to the DB25 ports, labeled A, B, C, and D, respectively. The unit's position is controlled via the front panel rotary selector switch.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four DB25 interface devices from one COMMON port.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Pins 2-25 of the DB25 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch. Pin 1, chassis ground, is bussed thru to eliminate surges.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Desktop configuration is standard.
- Custom length, custom designed DB25 cables wired to your specifications available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
The Model 8452 DB25 A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between any one of four DB25 devices to one COMMON device with simple rotation of a selector switch. Switches pins 2-25. Pin1, chassis ground, is bussed thru to eliminate surges. No need to plug and unplug interconnection cables thereby eliminating connector wear and/or errors when reconfiguring system connections. The Model 8452 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Product Request Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export