CellMite® 4338-200 LVDT AC Excitation Dual Channel
Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner
The CellMite® Model 4338-200 Dual Channel LVDT digital signal conditioner connects directly to two standard AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a 10V analog output. The CellMite 4338-200 LVDT can be operated with a computer or simply setup by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog output.
The Model 4338-200 has on board storage for up to 3 calibrated LVDT's, each with integrated 6-point calibration that can be used to linearize the LVDT outputs. Its multidrop RS232/RS485 serial port and simple command set allow for connection of multiple units in a serial network configuration. This compact unit is ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements.
Model 4338-200 features include non-volatile memory for parameter and calibration storage, the ability to select between 3 stored LVDT calibrations, and automatic LVDT indentification using TEDS-Tag® technology. Solid state relay switches, multi-point and mV/V calibration, and the ability to locate LVDT core null position are incorporated into the unit. Internal generation of precision sine wave AC excitation voltages, remote sense excitation, and 24-bit internal resolution with 16-bit analog output are also standard.
CellMite® 4338-200 Features:
- Dual Channel
- 2-pt, mV/V Calibration
- 6-pt Linearization Calibration
- Scalable 10V Analog Output
- 16-Bit Analog Output
- Direct to PC with RS232 Data
- Internal 24-Bit Resolution
- Multiple Filter Selections
- Memory Storage for 3 Calibrated Transducers
- Selectable Sensor Gains
- Remote Sense Excitation
- Addressable for Serial Network
- Tare, Peak, Valley
- Unit Support: In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, Kg, N, mV/V, User Defined
- TEDS-Tag® Auto Identification
- Power Supplies Internally Isolated
CellMite® 4338-200 LVDTSpecifications:
- Voltage: 3kHz, 3Vrms (std)
- Sensors: LVDT's AC Bridges
- Internal Resolution: 24-bit
- Input Range: Software adjustable from <10mV/V to >100mV/V
- Conversion Rate:
- 60 per second single channel only
- 7.5/sec dual channel
- Error: 0.05%, 1 count.
- Precision Shunt: 60K Ohms for bridge applications.
- Pushbuttons: Tare, Shunt
- Indicator: Status LED
- Analog: 16-bit, Scalable, 10V.
- Serial Data: Multidrop RS232, RS485
- Switch: Dual Solid State Relays
- Included Adapter: 5 VDC, 0.6 A (std), 110/240VAC, 60/50 Hz.
- Optional Adapter: 12, 24, 48 VDC
- Size: 6" x 2.75" x 1.2" (15.2 x 7.02 x 3.0 cm)
- Weight: 8.2 oz. (235 g)
CellView Lite Software for CellMite® Product Line Data Acquisition Software
The CellView Lite Windows-based Software provides an easy graphical user interface (GUI) to CellMite® products.
CellView Lite Software Features:
- Turnkey data acquisition system.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets.
- Guides user through sensor calibration.
- Guides user through adding/removing CellMite® LVDT units.
- Ability to individually name Model 4338-200 units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensor.
- Save/Load the Model 4338-200 unit and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user defined 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically.
- Control Model 4338-200 solid state output relay switches.
- User programmable analog output voltage range.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, % Lb, Kg, User Defined.
CellView Multi-Display GUI Software (Cat. No. 514424)
- Turnkey simultaneous data acquisition system for networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Supports mix and match of CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units on network.
- Ability to define 8 simultaneous data displays from multiple channels on multiple units.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test information to Excel spreadsheets for all networked units.
- Guides user through sensor calibrations.
- Guides user through adding/removing networked CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units (Up to 8).
- Ability to select and name any networked units.
- Tare and reset peak and valley for the sensors.
- Save/Load units and sensor setup information.
- Set output data with user-define 5th order polynomial function.
- Setup a test to start and/or stop automatically with user-selectable trigger events and delayed triggering.
- Multi sample rate data acquisition via user-definable data logging profile.
- User programmable analog output voltage range for attached CellMite® and CellMite® LVDT units.
- Units of In, Cm, mm, %, Lb, mV/V and User Defined.
CellView with Graphing Software ( Cat. No. 514358)
- Real time graphing.
- Point and click operation of CellMite® units.
- Guides user through calibration.
- Save/Load CellMite® unit and sensor setup.
- Setup a test to start and stop automatically.
- Save data, calibration, and sensor test to spread sheets.
- Control output relays.
- Units of Lb, In, Cm, %, and User-Defined.
APPLICATION NOTE: How to make your own Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Order Cat No 501574, TEDS-Tag® ID Component to make your Plug and Play Load Cell System!
Need something similar? Call us at 401-943-1164 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have design engineers onsite to custom design to your exact requirements!
Check out our complete line of CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners!
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.