Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, KVM
Model 7466 DB9, HD15, USB A/B KVM Switch, with Contact Closure Remote
- Allows quick connection to any one of two KVM devices from one
COMMON KVM devices from one COMMON KVM device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the DB9, HD15, and USB interfaces are switched.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- Contact Closure remote control allows position changes.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- DB9 and USB Ports revert to A position on power loss and continue to pass data.
- HD15 signal integrity is maintained by active circuitry and does not pass on power loss.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length KVM cables available for your switch installation.
APPLICATION: The illustration shows a shared KVM, (Video, Keyboard, and mouse connection) to the COMMON port for sharing to two other KVM devices connected to the A and B ports. For remote control operation, the RJ45 remote accepts contact closure signaling.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- (3) HD15 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- (3) USB Type A female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Front panel pushbutton allows selection of switch position.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure signaling for remote control operation.
- POWER: The Model 7466 requires 12VDC, 1 Amp, to operate. A power module is not supplied with the Model 7466. A Phoenix connector kit (Cat. No. 518221) is provided to facilitate connecting a customer supplied 12 VDC power module to the Model 7466.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop, 8.5" W x 10.0" D x 1.75" H (21.6 x 25.4 x 4.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.0 lbs. (1.4 Kg)
The PathWay® Model 7466 DB9, HD15, USB A/B KVM Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a set of three port (KVM) interface devices connected to the COMMON port among two other sets of devices (KVM) connected to the A and B ports. Remote Control access can be accomplished by contact closure through the remote DB9 port.
An ESL Power Supply for this unit is available as an option: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE(Cat No 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz.
This product is offered at a discount to city, state, and municipal government purchasers via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.