Path Way® Manual Network Switch, HD15/RJ45
Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Model 7815 HD15/RJ45 Cat5e 8-to-1 Switch
- Simultaneously switches HD15 and RJ45 Cat 5e interfaces.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) HD15 female connectors labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and COMMON. (9) RJ45 female connectors labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.0" D. (48.2 x 8.9 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 9.0 lbs. (4.0 kg).
HD15 & RJ45 CAT5e 8-to-1 APPLICATION: Simultaneous HD15 & RJ45 swtiching for eight HD15 interface ports and eight Cat5e Compliant RJ45 interface ports. The drawing illustrates a HD15 device connected to the HD15 COMMON port accessing eight HD15 interface devices. There is also an RJ45 device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port accessing eight RJ45 interface devices.
- Allows quick connection to any one of 8 HD15 and RJ45 interface devices from one HD15 and RJ45 COMMON device, respectively.
- Switches all 15 pins of the HD15 interface and all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface.
- Simultaneous control of the HD15 and RJ45 interface ports.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- RJ45 ports are certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length HD15 and RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7815 HD15/RJ45 Cat5e 8-to-1 Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a device connected to the COMMON port among eight other devices connected to the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 ports for both the HD15 interface and the RJ45 interface. The Model 7815 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Option: Wide Range Power Module Available:
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.