DB9 Manual Network Switch, Rotary Switch
Model 8093 DB9 A/B Switch, All F Connectors, Manual, Desktop
Adds efficiency to network; allows sharing of ANY DB9 interface devices.
- CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 (F) ports on rear panel.
- CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 9 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.25" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D. (13.3 x 5.1 x18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg)
LineSelect® Model 8093 DB9 (All female connectors) A/B SWITCH APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates a DB9 manual switch with three DB9 female port connectors. A device connected to the DB9 female COMMON port shares among two other devices connected to the DB9 female A port and the DB9 female B port.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- No external power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Also available with MMF connectors. See Model 8092, Cat. No. 304380.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch application..
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 8093 DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 devices connected to the A and B ports from one DB9 device connected to the COMMON port. Switching between devices A and B is quick and easy via the front panel rotary selector - No need to plug and unplug cables; no chance for network reconfiguration errors. The Model 8093 is packaged in a slim desktop sytle enclosure.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
||DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
||DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
||DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.