QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch / Converter
QuickSwitch® 4199 Gigabit Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch / Converter, SC Duplex Multimode, Mirror Switch
- CONNECTORS: (4) SC Duplex Fiber Optic rear-panel connectors, A/B/C/D (1) RJ45 COMMON connector.
- FIBER OPTIC INTERFACE: Wavelength 1300 nm, Multimode, 62.5/125 Micron.
- CONTROLS: (4) Front-panel Pushbuttons, A/B/C/D.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front-panel red LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount power module, Input: 120V AC / 60 Hz, 10 W, Output: 12V DC 500mA, Class 2 Transformer.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.5" H x 8" d x 16.75" W. Desktop Chassis.
QuickSwitch® 4199 allows a Cat 5e device connected to the unit's COMMON connector to access any of the four fiber optic networks connected to the A, B, C, or D ports. Switch position can be changed via A/B/C/D front panel pushbuttons.
QuickSwitch® 4199 Fiber Optic Switch / Converter Features:
- Optical Scalability
- Bit-Rate Transparent
- Service/Protocol Transparent
- Supports the sharing of a single Gigabyte Ethernet CAT 5e RJ45 COMMON port
- or device among four SC Duplex fiber optic interface devices or networks, 62.5 µm
- A/B/C/D ports are completely isolated from each other during switching, providing a safe and secure environment
- Local switching is accomplished by depressing any of the front-panel pushbuttons
- LED indicators display switch position and power status
- No Remote Control
- Rackmount configuration is optionally available
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA terms.
A specification for Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) over copper wire (IEEE Std 802.3ab). The standard defines 1 Gb/s data transfer over distances of up to 100 meters using four pairs of Cat5 balanced copper cabling and a 5-level coding scheme. Since many companies already use Cat5 cabling, 1000-Base-T can be easily implemented.
Other 1000-Base-T benefits include compatibility with existing network protocols (i.e. IP, IPX, Apple Talk) existing applications, Network Operating Systems, network management platforms and applications.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON.
Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email:email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Product Request Form.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.