Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7327 8-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switch with Voltage Remote Control
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45 female ports are located on rear panel:
- (8) A ports
- (8) B ports
- (8) Common ports
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Manual pushbutton for local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's labeled A and B display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) 5-Position Screw Terminal Strip on rear panel accepts 24Vdc signaling for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wallmount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA supplied to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.16" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 25.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg)
The CAT5e RJ45 8-CHANNEL A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/TERMINAL STRIP REMOTE: The drawing illlustrates a COMMON Device connected to the COMMON port with access to two separate devices connected to the A and B ports for each of the eight channels. Simultaneously switch all eight channels for position A to position B, or from position B to position A. The REMOTE port is a terminal strip that accepts 24Vdc signaling for Remote Control operation of the unit.
- Simultaneously switch all eight channels either locally via a front panel pushbutton or remotely via a terminal block remote port that accepts 24Vdc signaling.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Remote port allows position control and query of switch position.
- Remote position control from the REMOTE terminal block port is with two contacts. Contacts support 24Vdc signaling. Upon transition to 24Vdc, the switch connects COMMON ports to A ports. Upon transition from 24Vdc to 0Vdc, the switch connects COMMON ports to B ports.
- Remote query of the switch position from the REMOTE terminal block port is a three contact configuration. When the common contact is connected to the A contact the switch is in the A position. When the common contact is connected to the B contact the switch is in the B position. The energy applied to the common contact is provided by the user. The contacts will support up to 30Vdc at 0.5 A.
- All (8) pins fo the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel LED indicators display switch position and power status.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on level of Voltage Signal.
The PathWay® Model 7327 8-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port, for each of the switch's eight channels. The Model 7327 is enclosed in a1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack..
The switch may be controlled locallly by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the Terminal Strip.
Wide Range Power Supply Option Available: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Don't Forget to order Your Custom Cables, Custom Length!
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.