Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7327 8-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switch with Voltage Remote Control
Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45 female ports are located on rear panel:
- (8) A ports
- (8) B ports
- (8) Common ports
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Manual pushbutton for local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's labeled A and B display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) 5-Position Screw Terminal Strip on rear panel accepts 24Vdc signaling for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA supplied to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.16" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 25.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg)
The PathWay® Model 7327 Cat5e RJ45 8-Channel A/B Switch Application w/Terminal Strip Remote:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the COMMON port with access to two separate devices connected to the A and B ports for each of the eight channels. Simultaneously switch all eight channels for position A to position B, or from position B to position A. The REMOTE port is a terminal strip that accepts 24Vdc signaling for Remote Control operation of the unit.
- Simultaneously switches all eight channels either locally via a front panel pushbutton or remotely via a terminal block Remote port that accepts 24VDC signaling.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on the level of Voltage Signal applied to pin (1) of the Remote port.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Remote Voltage Signal control allows (0VDC–24VDC) & (24VDC to 0VDC) voltage transition to control the switch position.
- Switch position can be obtained by reading a voltage applied to a set of dry contacts.
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance.
The PathWay® Model 7327 8-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port, for each of the switch’s eight channels. The Model 7327 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the Terminal Strip Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The Terminal Strip Remote port provides Voltage Signal control. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC-240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form at https://www.electrostandards.com/support/custom-product-request/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.