Model 9457 2-Channel, RJ45 A/B/C Cat 5e and 1-Channel, RJ45 A/B Cat 5e Switch, Manual Control, Rackmount
Certified for Cat 5e Compliance.
- PORT CONNECTORS: Channel 1 and Channel 2 Switch: (4) RJ45 ports labeled A/B/C/COM.
- Channel 3: (3) RJ45 ports labeled A/B/COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, or C position for Channel 1 and Channel 2, simultaneously. Channel 3 is switched via Knob 2, independently.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19” W x 1.75” H x 8.69” D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9457 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C Cat5e Switch and 1-Channel A/B Cat5e Switch Application Drawing.
The application drawing illustrates Channel 1 and Channel 2 A/B/C Cat5e switch can be switched simultaneously. Channel 3 A/B Cat5e switch can be switched independently.
- One Dual Channel A/B/C Switch: Channel 1 and Channel 2 are switched simultaneously.
- One Single Channel A/B Switch: Channel 3 is switched independently.
- Simultaneously switch Channel 1 and Channel 2 via Knob 1.
- Switch Single Channel 3 with the second knob, independently.
- Both knobs are located on the front panel.
- No external power is required.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- For each of the three channels, all pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch .
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch application.
The LineSelect® Model 9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch, all packaged in a slim 1U (1.75: high, 19-inch wide rackmount unit. The switches are manually controlled via two front panel knobs.
The A/B/C switches are operated simultaneously by knob 1, and the single channel A/B Switch is operated by knob 2.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.