Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5, RJ45
Model 7359 Tri-Channel RJ45 Cat 5 A/B Switch with Remote Control via Contact Closure
- Three independently controlled A/B Switches, certified for CAT 5 compliance, all in a slim 1U high package!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) RJ45 female connectors total. A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts contact closure switch commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: "WIDE RANGE" CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module (Cat. No. 517277) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz, supplies 12VDC to the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D.
(48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs. (2.0 Kg)
CAT5 THREE CHANNEL APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates three independent channels of RJ45 CAT5 A/B switching. Each channel has COMMON device connected to the COMMON port with access to two devices connected to the Cat5 RJ45 ports A and B. Each of the three channels is independently switched. The switch can be controlled remotely from the DB9 port using contact closure commands.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched.
- Each channel is an individual switch that is independently controlled.
- Remote switching via contact closure for each channel individually.
- Each channel maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- On power restore, the switch changes to the position indicated by the remote port.
- Front panel LEDs display the current switch position of each channel of the switch and the switch power status.
The PathWay® Model 7359 Tri-Channel RJ45 Cat5 A/B Switch with Remote Control allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A & B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each of the switch's three channels. The Model 7359 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI Shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The network switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons or remotely from a contact closure remote port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED displays.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.