Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7328 8-to-1 RJ45 CAT5 Switch, with TELNET Remote
Enables one computer to switch between up to eight networks!
Enables up to eight computers to switch to one Network!
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with all RJ45 interfaces
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 5 performance.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.14" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.8 lbs. (2.7 kg)
CAT5 8-TO-1 APPLICATION WITH PASSWORD PROTECTED REMOTE CONTROL:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to eight Cat5 RJ45 Interface Devices connected to the Cat5 RJ45 ports A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. The COMMON Device can be connected to one of the eight Devices at a time. The RJ45 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet Remote port is password protected. The user with the password can control the unit via Telnet Commands. The Model 7328 has an IP addressable TELNET Remote Control.
- Allows quick connection to any one of eight RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Certified for Cat5 Compliance.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable!
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations. obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Front-panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7328 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5 8-to-1 Switch, with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single RJ45 interface device connected to the COMMON port among eight other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H ports, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and Telnet commands. The Model 7328 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.