QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Simplex
QuickSwitch® 6259 16-Channel ST Simplex, Fiber Optic A/B/OFFLINE Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (48) ST female connectors (A group of (3) labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the 16 channels).
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nm
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: WIDE RANGE CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 988147) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz supplies 12VDC to the unit. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 3.5" H x 12" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 30.5cm)
- WEIGHT: 8.5 lbs (3.9 kg)
16-CHANNEL ST SIMPLEX A/B/OFFLINE APPLICATION:
The diagram illustrates a 16 channel A/B/OFFLINE fiber optic switch with local control only. All channels are switched simultaneously. For each channel a Device is connected to the ST Simplex COMMON port with access to either of two devices connected to the ST Simplex A and B ports. Upon loss of power the switch goes to the OFFLINE position an no data is passed. There is no remote control.
The QuickSwitch® 6259 16-Channel Fiber Optic ST Simplex A/B/Off-Line Switch allows devices connected to COMMON port of each channel access to the A or B port on each channel. All channels are switched simultaneously. The QuickSwitch® 6259 Fiber Optic switch is enclosed in a standard 2U rackmount casing. This 16-channel switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton. The front panel LED display indicates all of the switch positions and unit power status.
- All switch control is from the front-panel. No remote control!
- Front panel LED's for display of current position of all channels as well as the power status.
- All 16 channels switch simultaneously.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Bit-rate and data transparent.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- All fiber ports are ST simplex, multimode, 62.5/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- When power is lost, unit goes off-line and does not pass data.
- When power is restored, unit will retain last position.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Webpage.
Order Electro Standards Laboratories Custom Length ST Fiber Optic Cables!
All Electro Standards Labs cables are performance tested and certified!
- Click on the QR code for Online Custom Fiber Optic Cable Form
- Scan QR Code with your smart phone for phone access.
- Click on the DETAILED SPEC icon above on the right for spec sheet
with the Fiber Optic Cable Form on page 2 to be printed, and faxed.
TO READ THE ARTICLE: "HOW TO DETERMINE THE RIGHT FIBER OPTIC NETWORK BACKUP SWITCH FOR YOUR APPLICATION", click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
QuickSwitch® registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
All electronic data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.