Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7335 8-to-1 DB25 Switch, with RS232 Serial Remote
Switches ANY DB25 interface!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (8) DB25 male connectors labeled 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8
- DB25 female connector labeled COMMON.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- EXCLUSIVE REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts RS232 ASCII commands for Remote control operation.
- POWER:UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies
- 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.HAs 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.12" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 25.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 8.9 lbs (4.0 kg)
MODEL 7335 8-to-1 DB25 A/B APPLICATION w/EXCLUSIVE REMOTE: The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access among eight DB25 interface devices connected to the DB25 ports labeled "1", "2", "3", "4", "5", "6", "7" and "8". The COMMON Device is connected between any one device at a time via Remote Commands. The DB9 REMOTE port allows the user to control the switch via RS232 ASCII commands. The unit can only be controlled remotely. No local
- Allows quick connection to any one of eight DB25 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Ports 1 thru 8 are DB25 male.
- The COMMON port is DB25 female.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Ideal for "remote control only" applications. There is no local control on the Model 7335.
- If power is lost, the switch will maintain its present position and continue to pass data.
- When power is restored, the unit will remain in the same position it was in power down.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands allow the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, and query serial number.
- Front-panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch application.
The PathWay® Model 7335 8-to-1 DB25 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among eight other devices connected to the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 ports.The Model 7335 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
There is no "local" or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7335 can ONLY be switched remotely via the DB9/female RS232 Serial interface Remote located on the rear of the unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.