Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45
Model 4426 RJ45 6-to-1 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote Control Port
CAT5 Compliant RJ45 Interface
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (7) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F and COM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local control.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel, accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop, 8.15" W x 2.26" H x 7.27" D. (20.8 x 5.8 x 18.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
CAT5 RJ45 6-TO-1 SWITCH WITH RS232 REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to six RJ45 interface devices connected to the RJ45 ports A, B, C, D, E, and F. The COMMON Device has access to one Device at a time. The DB9 remote port can be used to control the switch remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial data commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of six RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5 compliance.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 4426 RJ45 6-to-1 CAT5 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of accessing six separate devices, ports A-F, via a connection through a device connected to the Common port of the switch. The system affords local and Remote RS232 access functionality. The Model 4426 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton, or remotely from an RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained via the front panel LED display, or the Remote RS232 Serial port (DB9) located on the rear of the unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 4426 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.