Video Conference Room Switch, RJ45 Cat5e
LineSelect® Model 5529 Single Channel 3-State SVCN/GPCN/OFFLINE RJ45 Cat5e Switch
Keylock actuator insures secure switch operation.
Custom labeling available, call us 401-943-1164!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled SVCN, GPCN, and ROOM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Three-position keylock actuator.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position when linked to a powered Model 5527A unit.
- STATUS OUT: (1) DB9 (F) port allows linking the Model 5529 switch to a remote large character alpha display unit, Model 5527A. Contact closures indicate switch position: OFFLINE, SVCN, GPCN.
- POWER: LEDs can be powered from the Model 5527A Display Unit through Status Out port of the Model 5529, or optionally by the external power module Cat No 516682 that is supplied with the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.1 lbs. (1.9 kg)
CONFERENCE ROOM APPLICATION
CAT5e KEYLOCK 3-STATE RJ45 SWITCH:
The drawing illustrates a ROOM Device connected the RJ45 port labeled ROOM with access to an SVCN, device or a GPCN device, as well as an OFFLINE position. The STATUS port can be connected to the Model 5527A display unit using the cable Cat No 986854. The display unit shows the status of the Model 5529 as GPCN, SVCN or OFFLINE.
The Model 5529 allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports SVCN and GPCN via connection through a device connected to the ROOM port. Users can link this model to the Model 5527A SVCN/GPCN/OFFLINE Display Indicator unit for a robust conference communications switching system. The Model 5529 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Unit permits signal to pass uninterrupted (SVCN and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Unit switches via front panel Keylock Actuator.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Certified Cat5e compliance.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- The position of the Model 5529 will follow the Keylock Actuator position at all times.
- The key can only be removed from the Keylock Actuator in the OFFLINE position.
- The front panel indicator LED's on the Model 5529 will display the position status of the unit when linked to a powered Model 5527A unit.
- Status port for linking the switch system unit to the Model 5527A SVCN/GPCN/OFFLINE display indicator unit.
- No power is required to operate unit.
- Installs in a standard 19" wide equipment rack.
- Included Optional external power supply can be used to illuminate LED's when not powered by the Model 5527A
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Model 5529 3-State RJ45, Cat5e Keylock Switch shown with the Model 5527A
Display Indicator Unit, Cat. No. 305527A in the OFFLINE position.
LineSelect® and PathWay® are a registered trademarks of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.