Model 4417 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch with Independent Channel Control
Supplies 24VDC, 15 VDC, -15VDC
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- (1) MASTER POWER illuminated Rocker Switch.
- (4) ON/OFF Rocker Switches, (1) for each of four channels.
- (4) Red LED's corresponding to the ON/OFF Rocker Switches, (1) for each of four channels.
- (4) AUTO/MANual Rocker Switches, (1) for each of four channels.
- (4) AUTO/MANual red LED's, (1) for each of four channels.
- REAR PANEL VOLTAGE/SIGNAL PORT INTERFACES:
- (4) DB25 (F) port connectors, (1) for each of four channels.
- CHANNEL FUSES: (16) 3A Amp, 250VAC fuses, set of (4) fuses for each channel labeled Channels A, B, C, and D.
- SYSTEM FUSE: (1) 15 Amp, 250VAC fuse
- POWER: AC Voltage: nominal 125VAC / 5A
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 3.50" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 10.7 lbs (4.9 kg)
Model 4417 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution (Typical) Channel Diagram:
The (Typical) Channel A illustrates the ON/OFF position, the AUTO/MAN position, the -15VDC, 15VDC, the 24 VDC power, as well as the DB25 port connector.
Each channel has an independent ON/OFF switch and an AUTO/MAN Switch for independent channel control. The Master Power Switch controls the internal power supply.
Model 4417 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution (Typical Master Power Switch controls the internal power supply.
- 24VDC, 15VDC, and -15VDC power is provided to each channel.
- Each DC supply voltage line is protected by a fuse.
- The voltages are supplied to the rear panel DB25 ports.
- The unit connects to 115VAC / 60Hz to provide power to its internal supply. Power cord is included with the unit.
- The front panel MASTER POWER ON/OFF lighted rocker switch controls power to the internal supply.
- Each channel has a power ON/OFF and a mode AUTO/MANual rocker switch control of power output and mode of operation.
- Each channel has a red LED that lights when in the power ON position.
- Each channel has a red LED that lights when in the AUTO operating mode.
- The presence / absence of a 24VDC signal toggles a channel to operate between AUTO and MANual mode.
The Model 4417 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of four channels, A, B, C, and D from its internal power supply. The Model 4417 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.