Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 4515 8-Channel Single Contact Relay Port A/B Switch, RJ11 Interface with 10/100 BASE-T LAN Access and Serial Remote Access.
- CONNECTORS: (8) RJ11 connectors, ports 1 - 8.
- REMOTE A: (1) DB9 / female, RS232 serial interface port.
- REMOTE B: (1) RJ45 connector, 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet interface port.
(1) Power jack.
- DISPLAY: (16) LED's to indicate position status and power.
- POWER: UL Approved 110 VAC / 60 Hz Wall Mount Power Module supplies
12 VDC / 0.5 Amp (included with Model 4515).
- DIMENSIONS: 2.7' H x 7.8" W x 7.25" D.
- WEIGHT: 3 lbs.
- The switched pins are transparent to all data.
- RJ11 interface each port, 1-8.
- Each port has (4) active contacts: Normally OPEN; Normally CLOSED;
The WIPER contact of the relay; and a pin for SG (signal ground referenced to the switch unit).
- Switch position controlled remotely via either of two remote control ports:
RJ45 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet port, or a DB9/female RS232 Serial port.
- IP Access control of the unit by entering the IP address into a standard Web browser such as Netscape or Internet Explorer.
- IP address is static and manually configurable.
- View status of each port and control each port independently for Web browser.
- Serial port remote control by sending ASCII character commands
to the unit. Command set allows the user to change position of each port; query status of each port.
- (16) Front panel LEDs display the status of each port relay.
- The unit defaults to the Normally CLOSED position in event of power loss.
- External power supply plugs into 90-240 VAC 50/60 Hz outlet. The operating temperature range of the supply is 0° to 70 ° C.
- Access User Interface via standard web browser.
- Login password authentification required.
- Easy to use, simple point-and-click operation.
- Remotely access to control or monitor the Model 4515 Switch System
- User's can change the login password and/or the switch's IP address.
- LAN access gives the user across the LAN or over the Internet access to control if user network is configured accordingly.
The PathWay® Model 4515 AB network switch allows sharing of a device connected to a single pin of each RJ11 interface port (the COMMON port pin) between two other devices connected to the A and B pins for each port. Remote access via a Web-based GUI interface through 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connection or via ASCII commands sent to the unit via an RS232 connection.
Click on our Detailed Spec Icon to see Screen Captures and Application Diagram!
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.