Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7306 8-to-1 DB25 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote
Outstanding DB25 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height!
Field Proven, Highly Reliable!
Exclusive Remote Control!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: No local control.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D. (48.2 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 6.3 lbs. (2.9 kg)
PathWay® Model 7306 Eight to One DB25 Network Application w/Exclusive Remote Control:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to eight devices, (A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H). Devices A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are connected to the DB25 ports labeled A through H. The COMMON Device has access to one Device at a time. The DB9 REMOTE port allows exclusive control of the via RS232 Serial ASCII commands.
- Allows access to eight networks from one computer or workstation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 19, and 21 of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- No front panel control.
- Exclusive Remote control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 data cables for this switch are available.
The Pathway® Model 7306 DB25 8 to 1 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among eight other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H ports. The Model 7306 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled remotely from a DB9 Female port located on the rear of the unit using Serial ASCII Commands. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using Serial Commands.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.