Model 4423 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch with Independent Channel Control
- Supplies 60 VDC, 28 VDC, 15VDC, -15VDC
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS:
- Voltage ON/OFF Rocker Switches:
- (4) ON/OFF Rocker Switches, (1) for each of four channels.
- (4) Red LED's corresponding to the ON/OFF Rocker Switches, (1) for each of four channels.
- Separate Power Supply Fuses:
- (1) 15 Amp Fuse - Used for the 60VDC Power Supply.
- (1) 30 Amp Fuse - Used for the 28VDC Power Supply.
- (1) 10 Amp Fuse - Used for the 15VDC Power Supply.
- (1) 10 Amp Fuse - Used for the -15VDC Power Supply.
- REAR PANEL CONNECTOR/BREAKER/POWER:
- Voltage/Signal Port Interface:
- (1) Circular 7-Pin CDC connector.
- Main Circuit Breaker:
- (1) 20 Amp / 250 VAC Circuit Breaker - Used for Main ON/OFF Switch.
- AC Voltage: 115VAC, 60Hz / 20 Amps - Dedicated AC Circuit
- DIMENSIONS: 12.3" W x 6.26" H x 21.39" D.
(31.3 x 16.0 x 54.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 25.5 lbs (11.6 kg)
The Model 4423 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all the four outputs from its internal power supply. The Model 4423 is enclosed in a custom all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding.
- Each DC supply voltage lin is protected by a fuse.
- 60VDC, 28VDC, 15VDC, and -15VDC.
- The voltages are supplied to the rear panel Circular 7-Pin CDC Connector.
- The unit connects to 115VAC / 60Hz to provide power to its internal supply using a dedicated 20Amp AC Circuit.
- The rear panel has a lighted ON/OFF 20Amp Circuit Breaker. This is the main switch that controls power to the internal power supply.
- The front panel MASTER POWER ON//OFF lighted rocker switch controls power to the internal supply.
- Each channel has an ON/OFF rocker switch that controls each of the power outputs.
- Each channel has a red LED that lights when the voltage of the selected power supply is enabled.
- Power Cord: 12AWG, 20A, C19 to 5-20P, Length 7.5'.
Cat. No. 530393, included with the unit.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form:/Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
- *Prices online are subject to change and verification.
- All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch