Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e RJ45
Model 7352 Dual Channel CAT 5e RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Switch, 10/100 BASE-T Remote Access and GUI
IP Addressable Data Network Switch!
Communicate with Switch via Internet Explorer running a PC.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the two channels.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED’s display switch position of each channel and power status.
- EXCLUSIVE REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection and either TELNET commands or Graphical User Interface for remote operation.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA
- to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19” W x 1.75” H x 8.05” D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.5 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7352 Dual-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Application with Telnet and GUI: Exclusive Remote Control (No Local Control)
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COM port for each of two channels. The COMMON device has access to two other devices connected to A, B, and OFFLINE port. The OFFLINE position offers complete isolation. The exclusive remote control offers 10/100BASE-T LAN Ethernet or Graphical User Interface to remotely control the switch position.
- Each channel allows access to two Cat5e RJ45 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Independent control of each channel with Gang Controls.
- No local control.
- Switch reverts to the “Offline” position on power loss and isolates all ports.
- Switch remains in the “Offline” position on power up.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Telnet Command Interface or Graphical User Interface that allows the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number, query serial number.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- For a unit with Local and Remote Control, See Model 7355, Cat No 307355.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7352 Dual-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/OFFLINE Switch with Telnet and GUI allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among two other devices, connected to the “A” and “B” ports, for each channel. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100BASE-T connection and either Telnet Commands or Graphical User Interface. The Model 7352 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
UTILIZING THE USER FRIENDLY REMOTE GRAPHICAL USER INTERFACE SOFTWARE
To connect to the switch from a workstation or computer having access to the LAN that the Model 7352 LAN port is connected to, simply launch a standard web browser and type in the appropriate IP address. The Java Applet will be automatically uploaded from the switch upon connection. The environment requirement for the GUI is Java 1.7 and above.
- Access User Interface via standard web browser.
- Easy to use, simple point and click operation.
- Remotely access to control or monitor the Model 7352 Dual RJ45 A/B/OFF-LINE Switch System.
- Users can change the login password and/or the switch's IP address.
- LAN access give users across the LAN or over the Internet, access to control the unit remotely, if user network is configured accordingly.
10/100Base-T LAN SETUP Network Setup
The switch is configured from the factory to use DHCP to automatically get its IP address from a DHCP server on the local area network when connected to the network and powered up. Therefore, a DHCP server is needed on the local area network for the initial configuration. After that, the switch can be configured to use a static IP address. To find the IP address of a switch that it has gotten from the DHCP server, or to reconfigure the IP Address of the switch, use Lantronix® DeviceInstaller application.
DeviceInstaller requires Microsoft's .NET Framework version 4.0 or higher. If the .NET Framework is not already installed, it must first be installed. The .NET Framework can be downloaded from Microsoft's website, either as a web install, or as a standalone installation. The latest version of DeviceInstaller can be downloaded from the Lantronix's website.
Figure 1: GUI in Standard Web Browser
CHANGE POSITION AND LOCK STATUS
To change the switch position of a channel, click on the radio button "A", "B", or "Offline" as desired for each channel. See Figure 2.
Figure 2: Change the position from the GUI.
USING THE GANG CONTROLS
Gang Controls can be used to change the position or state of all channels simultaneously. When all channels are in the same position or state, that position or state will be selected by the Gang Controls. If one of the channels is in a different position or state, that respective Gang Control will not have either option selected. When all channels are in the See Figure 3.
Figure 3: Change both channels simultaneously via Gang Control Operation from the GUI
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7352 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.