Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7241S DB25 A/B/C Data Switch, Rackmount Configuration,
10BASE-T Secure Setup, Remote Interface
- IP Addressable Data Network Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) DB25 (F) connectors labeled A, B, C and COMMON on rear panel.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 Jack on rear panel.
- LOCAL CONTROL: (1) Front panel pushbutton allows local control of switch.
- (3) LEDs on front panel display indicate switch position and power presence.
- (2) LEDs display Status and Link.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-Prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.5 lbs. (2.0 Kg)
DB25 A/B/C APPLICATION WITH SECURE SETUP REMOTE: The drawing illustrates a COMMON computer connected to the DB25 COMMON port accessing one of three computers connected to the DB25 A, B, and C ports. The 10Base-T RJ45 Secure Setup Remote port is password protected. Upon entering the correct password a user can control the switch remotely via TELNET commands.
- Secure Setup/Configuration access limited by password protection.
- Local switching via front panel pushbutton.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched.
- DB25 female ports are located on the rear panel; one each for position A, B, C, and COMMON.
- Switch maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss.
- Password protected remote switching via 10-Base-T remote command interface.
- Switch monitors remote contact port for connection.
- Remote command for lockout of front panel pushbutton.
- Remote command for query of current switch state.
- Network Connection Status and Link LEDs on front panel.
Model 7241S is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
The PathWay® Model 7241S Single Channel RS232/RS530 DB25 A/B/C Network Switch provides one channel switching in a low profile, 19" 1U rack unit.
The user has the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among three other devices connected to the "A", "B", and "C" ports. The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely over the 10Base-T RJ45 remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position, unit power status, and network status.
The switched DB25/Female ports (A, B, C, and COMMON) are transparent to all data. The ports may be switched via the front panel pushbutton or the remote control port on the rear of the unit. Remote switching of the unit is done through the 10Base-T Control port on the rear of the panel. This control interface has an IP address and listens on the standard TELNET port (23) for incoming connection.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.