Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB9
Model 7269 Single Channel DB9 A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
Ideal for device-sharing applications. Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.2" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
PathWay® Model 7269 DB9 A/B Network Switch Application with RS232 Serial Remote:
The diagram illustrates a DB9 Device or a Network connected to the COMMON port sharing between two DB9 devices or two networks connected to Port A and Port B. The DB9 Remote accepts ASCII RS232 Serial data commands for Remote Control Operation. Applicable to any DB9 interface device.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Local position control using the front panel pushbutton.
- Serial Remote Control to switch the position of the Model 7269, lock and unlock the front panel, and query its status.
- The Model 7269 maintains last set position and continues to pass data during power loss.
- Front panel LED's display the present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Custom length DB9 cables are available for your switch application.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7269 Single Channel DB9 Interface A/B Network Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB9 interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The Model 7269 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The PathWay® Model 7269 network switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 (female) Serial Interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using Serial Commands.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7269 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.