Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 9501 Quad Channel A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control
- Switch position can be manually controlled in the event of power loss.
The PathWay® Model 9501 Quad Channel A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel.
The network switch may be controlled locally using the front panel rotary switches or remotely from a DB9/F port located on the rear of the unit using Serial ASCII Commands when the rotary switch is set to the REMOTE position. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using Serial Commands.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- 17 Pins of the V.35 interface are switched. (Three V.35 channels)
- All pins of the DB25 interface are switched. (One DB25 channel)
- Local position control using the front panel rotary switches.
- Serial Remote Control to query the status of the Model 9501 and change its position only when rotary switch is set to REMOTE.
- Independent control of each channel.
- The front panel rotary switches allow manual switching of the Model 9501 at all times, including during power loss.
- The Model 9501 maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss while in the REMOTE position.
- Front panel LED's display the current switch position and the switch power status.
- Custom length DB25 and V.35 cable assemblies are available. Order your cables along with the switches for quick, plug & play, installation!
- Port Connectors:
- (9) V.35 female connectors labeled A, B, and Common provide input/output for the three V.35 channels.
- (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B and Common provide input/output for the DB25 channel.
- Front Panel Controls: (4) Rotary switches allow local control.
- Display: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Remote: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- Power: UL approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- Dimensions: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.0" D.
- Weight: Approximately 8.0 lbs
1. Don't forget to order your specific length V.35, DB25 and DB9 interconnection cables along with your switch.
2. Need technical or ordering assistance - Call: 401-943-1164
3. Order at: www.electrostandards.com
Model 9501 was also featured on ThomasNet at: http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/563001
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.