PathWay® Model 7905 10-Channel A/B Multi-Interface Switch:
(3) 4-Pin 3.5mm Audio, (3) RJ45 Cat5e, (3) HDMI Video and (1) 12 Volts Power A/B Switch with RS232 Remote
Quickly and easily switch all ten channels simultaneously!
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (9) RJ45 Cat5e female connectors; three labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel
- (9) 4-Pin 3.5mm connectors; three labeled, A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- (9) HDMI connectors; three labeled, A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- (2) AC Socket (F) A/B Signal ports.
- (1) IEC C14 (M) Common Signal port
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual Pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED’s display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE PORT: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA
- to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0” W x 3.5” H x 10.2” D (48.3 x 8.9 x 26.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 7.8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
PathWay® Model 7905 10-Channel A/B Multi-Interface Switch Application with RS232 Remote Control:
The Model 7905 has a total of ten A/B Channels:
- Simultaneously Switch from A position to B position or from B position to A position for all ten channels simultaneously.
- (3) 4-Pin 3.5mm Audio Channel
- (3) RJ45 Cat5e PoE 802.3af & 802.3at compliant Data Channel
- (3) HDMI Video Channel
- (1) Power A/B Switch Channel
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before- make electromechanical relays.
- All 4 leads of the 4-Pins 3.5mm are switched via break-before- make electromechanical relays. Pin 4 (Shield) is common to all ports via chassis ground.
- All (19) pins of the HDMI interface are switched via break-before- make electromechanical relays.
- IEC C14 male connector for the COMMON port.
- COMMON port is power in.
- AC socket for A and B ports.
- Power only on the port selected, with no power going to the non-selected port.
- Contacts rated for 120VAC 10A current (Non-inductive load).
- Not designed for Inductive Load.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data for the 3.5mm and RJ45 Cat5 ports.
- On power loss, the HDMI Channel remains in present position, but shuts down and does not pass signals.
- Upon power up, switch remains in last known position.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS-232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Simultaneous control of channels.
- Front panel LED’s display the present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
- Certified for POE 802.3af & 802.3at compliance.
- HDMI supports 1080p.
The PathWay® Model 7905 10-Channel (3) RJ45 Cat5e POE 802.3af & 802.3at Compliant, (3) 4-Pin 3.5 mm, (3) HDMI A/B Switch, and 120 Volts A/B Switch with RS-232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port RJ45, 3.5mm, HDMI and/or 120 Volts interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among two other devices, connected to the “A” and “B” ports. The Model 7905 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via a front panel push button or remotely from an RS-232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the Remote RS-232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.