QuickSwitch® 6251 Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B/C/D Switch, Single Mode with no Remote, Simultaneous Switching, Rackmount
Quickly, easily switch four channels simultaneously!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (20) SC duplex female connectors:
- (5) connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON for each of four channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (4) pushbuttons allow simultaneous switching of all four channels. One pushbutton per switch position, “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D”.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED’s display switch position and power status.
- FIBER OPTIC INTERFACE: Dual Wavelength 1300nm and 1550nm. Single Mode, (SMF-28), 9/125 micron
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0” W x 5.25” H x 13.08” D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 33 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 8.5 lbs. (3.9 kg)
QuickSwitch® 6251 Quad-Channel SC Duplex A/B/C/D Switch Application: No Remote Control
The QuickSwitch® 6251 has four channels of SC Duplex A/B/C/D Switching. The unit has four front panel pushbuttons. One for each channel to simultaneously switch the “A”, “B”, “C” and “D” position for each of the four channels.
There is NO Remote Control Operation on the Model 6251.
- Simultaneously switch all four channels via four front panel pushbuttons, one pushbutton per switch position, “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D”.
- Pushbutton “A” simultaneously switches all four channels to “A” position. Pushbutton “B” simultaneously switches all four channels to “B” position. Pushbutton “C” simultaneously switches all four channels to “C” position. Pushbutton “D” simultaneously switches all four channels to “D” position.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power restore, unit remains in last known position.
- Switch powers up in last known position.
- Front panel LED”s display present switch position and power status.
- All A, B, C, D and COM ports are SC Duplex, Single Mode, (SMF-2 8) 9/125 micron and support Dual window wavelength 1300nm and 1550nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B/C/D ports and vice versa.
- All ports are located on the rear panel.
- External 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power supply included.
- One year warranty against manufacturer parts and labor.
The QuickSwitch® 6251 Quad-Channel SC Duplex A/B/C/D Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among four other devices, connected to the “A”, “B”, “C”, and “D” ports for each of four channels. The QuickSwitch® 6251 is enclosed in a 3U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons only. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display.
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our FIBER OPTIC CABLE Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online custom product request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.